Well this shouldn’t take long. A while back we discovered that there’s a super easy way to make a stoner favorite, Rice Krispy Treats, in the microwave. As a true pot connoisseur and city dweller I’m always on the move.
This means that I don’t always have time to slave over a hot stove creating all of my favorite edible pot filled morsels, this is where the microwave comes in. Carefully follow the directions below for some dank treats!
– 1 Stick of the finest canna-butter
– One Bag of JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
– 6 cups of Rice Krispy Cereal
– Large Microwaveable bowl
– 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan
– Cooking Spray
1. Get your favorite microwave-safe bowl and get started by heating the canna – butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until the mixture it’s become smooth and delicious looking already.
2. Add Rice Krispy cereal slowly, mixing as needed. Stir the mixture until Rice Krispy’s are well and evenly coated.
3. Using a spatula or wax paper, evenly press the weed filled mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. let the mixture cool.and before going to town on the Canna – krispy’s, Cut into 2-inch squares.
Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
Microwave cooking times may vary. For best taste, use fresh marshmallows. For the best high, use a sativa heavy strain (don’t want your edibles to out you to sleep unless that’s what your looking for!).
For an interesting twist in flavor, substitute one half of the Rice Krispy Cereal with Fruity Pebbles or fruit flavored marshmallows.