Today were going to run through the necessary steps that you’ll need to follow in order to make yourself some seriously dank weed lollipops. As you might of heard, weed in hard candy form is known to be one of the more difficult edible processes but it’s all about getting the perfect blend of flavor and potency. You don’t want the lollipops to be danked out but lacking in flavor, nor do you want your sugar coated buds to be flavorful but low in THC.
Let’s start with the ingredients:
2/3 Cups White Corn Syrup
One tablespoon of Lemon Flavoring (or any other flavoring your looking for)
1 Cup of Water
2 Cups of Sugar
9.5 Grams of Hashish
Tools You will Need:
- Spray the Lollipop molds with the oil based cooking spray, assuring that your finished product will not stick to the pan.
- Next you are going to want to mix the 2/3 cup of White Corn Syrup and the 2 Cups of Sugar in a medium pan over a medium heat, once the temperature reaches 300 degrees, add the Hash and Food Coloring.
- Be sure to only keep the hash in the mix, stirring vigorously for about one minute, any longer than that and the mixture will start to harden.
- Once you can visibly tell that the hash has combined with the molten sugar mixture you will be ready to add the sugary hashish delight to the lollipop molds ( make sure to place the lollipop sticks beforehand), gently distribute the mixture into the molds, making sure that there is an even amount of melted sugar substance in each mold.
- Let the candy sit for about an hour and cool off, waiting for each one to completely harden, take them out when the times right and enjoy your discreet high!